CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Conference Partners will acknowledge receipt of Registration Forms by e-mail. Conference registration and hotel reservations will be confirmed in writing once your bank draft or the authorisation code for credit card payments has been received. A map of Limerick will be available from the Conference Registration Desk. Details of the bus times and pick-up points will be posted at your hotel.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees and accommodation can be paid by credit card or by bank draft.
- Hotel Reservations
- Delegates wishing to book accommodation listed above must make their reservation via the Conference Registration Form and return it to Conference Partners before 27 May 2002. Conference Partners will assist delegates in finding suitable accommodation after this date.
- All reservations must be made by postal mail, fax, e-mail or via the online Registration Form at https://secure2.anu.net/conferencepartners/terena_register.htm.
- Charges incurred during your stay must be settled directly with the hotel, or in the case of accommodation on-campus in Dromroe Village, with the University Housing Service before departure.
- Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Conference Partners will contact you directly to find a solution if your preferred accommodation is no longer available.
- Dromroe Village apartments have 6 ensuite bedrooms. If you wish to share an apartment with a group of friends or colleagues, please advise Conference Partners, in writing, of the names of the group of registered delegates.
- In the event of non-arrival on the specified day, the reservation will be released automatically at 09:00 on the following day.
- Cancellation of Conference Registration and Accommodation Reservations
- Conference registration and accommodation reservations must be cancelled in writing to Conference Partners.
- Charges for accommodation cancelled before 16 March 2002 will be refunded in full. On or after 16 March 2002, accommodation charges will be refunded 75%. Conference Registration cancelled before 15 May 2002 will be refunded subject to a EURO 20 administration charge plus any bank charges incurred. Cancellations made on or after 15 May will not be refunded. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact Conference Partners at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.
- Personal Information
Please note that delegate contact details will be kept on the TERENA database, which will only be used by TERENA. If you would like your record to the deleted after the Conference, please notify TERENA by e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to TERENA Secretariat, Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam, Netherlands.